Helambu Circuit Trek


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Langtang
July 26th 2018
Published: July 26th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Helambu Circuit Trek is one among low altitude and cultural trek in Nepal. It’s very close to the capital of Nepal. To the north of Kathmandu valley, circling the valley of the Melamchi Khola, the Helambu vicinity lies. Amongst all of the routes of Nepal, Helambu is also considered one of them. The landscape of Helambu region is classic Himalayan foothills with lots of stunning hills, flora, and fauna. Whilst on foot in Helambu region, it will provide us with the unbelievable environment in conjunction with a shining view of mountain degrees of Annapurna and Everest vicinity. This hiking location is just seventy-five km above to Kathmandu valley. This place is good for those new trekkers who're doing hiking for the first time over here and don’t have tons revel in. This trekking course is brief so this area is essentially appropriate and organized for the ones who have a busy agenda in day after day lifestyles and need to experience with glorious views of mountains on the constrained vacations. This location is situated on the low altitude from wherein we can glimpse the view of tall mountains by way of knowing the remarkable lifestyle of human beings dwelling in Sherpa village. for the duration of our trekking to this location, we can meet unique people of the various ethnic organization who will enable us to offer records more approximately this trekking location in information alongside the culture and culture of neighborhood Sherpa people.

We are able to start our hiking to Helambu area with a brief power to Sundarijal. From Sundarijal, we will preserve our Helambu Trek by following the excellent hiking direction. We will comply with the course of Chisapani thru the Shivapuri watershed regions which are not at the high altitude. On the grounds that, the hiking vicinity is situated at low altitude it's miles considered as the moderate Trekking in Nepal. The course of Helambu trekking area will give us instantaneous Himalayan trek to the passionate trekkers at the constrained time. The month of September, October, November, December, March, April, may additionally, June, and February it seemed as the first-rate and suitable month to trek at this location. Everest Trekking Routes will arrange the trekking at these areas in line with the holiday timetable of trekkers.

Everest Trekking Routes

Khusibu, Kathmandu, Nepal

Mobile :- +977-9843487921

Phone :- + 977-1-4387202

Email:- info@adventuremountainguide.net

Email:- info@everesttrekkingroutes.com

www.adventuremountainguide.net



www.everesttrekkingroutes.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.149s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1031s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb