Beautiful Everest Base Camp Trek


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Gorak Shep
December 18th 2018
Published: December 18th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Everest Base Camp Trek provides you a chance to go to a number of the high-altitude destinations that solely one or two of world’s population ever gets to go to Following the footsteps of Sir Edmund Percival Hillary and mountain climber, trek on the foothills of chain of Mountains as well as the world’s highest, Mt. Everest (8848m) Stand at a lower place their large shadows and feel crushed. On the way expertise Asian cordial reception and culture, Buddhist spiritualism (the trails are laid low with mani stones, chortens, and vibrant prayer flags) and superb mountain scenery. The trek begins from Lukla to Kathmandu settlement called the ‘Gateway to Everest’.

Following your practiced guide, trek through the valley of Dudh Koshi to Namche Bazar. Namche, an active commerce hub full of upmarket mountain lodges, bakeries, outlets, and web cafes, resembles Associate in Nursing amphitheater etched on the perimeters of the mountains. You pay on a daily basis here acclimatizing before heading to Tengboche, Dingboche, Lobuche, Gorak Shep, and eventually to Everest Base Camp trek difficult hikes to Kala Patthar (5,555m) and Nangkhartshang Peak (5082m) can take a look at your endurance level however reward you with stop working views of Mt. Everest (8848m), Mount Pumori (7161m), Thamserku (6623m), Ama Dablam (6812m), mountain peak (7861m), Cho Oyu (8188m), mountain peak (8516m), Imja Tse/Island Peak (6160m) alternative other peaks. The highlight of your trek is that the visit to Everest Base Camp. Encircled by tumbling glaciers and big walls of snow and ice, the place is that the 1st camping area for climbers attempting to scale Mt. Everest.

Details Address

Everest Trekking Routes Pvt. Ltd.

Khusibu, Nayabazaar, Kathmandu, Nepal

Phone: + 977-1-4387202.

Phone: +977-9843467921

Email: info@everesttrekkingroutes.com

Email: info@adventuremountainguide.net

URL: - www.everesttrekkingroutes.com

URL:- www.adventuremountainguide.net

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0351s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb