12 days Everest Base camp trek in Nepal


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Solukhumbu
December 28th 2018
Published: December 28th 2018
Edit Blog Post



12 days Everest base camp trek

Classic mountain The Everest Base Camp trek (EBC) begins with a half-hour thrilling roller coaster mountain flight from Katmandu to Lukla (Gateway to Mount Everest). This epic journey commences from Lukla (2860M) to mt. Everest Base Camp (5346m) that is generally a twelve days trek. At Lukla, our native porters greet you with a smile and are part of together with your cluster promising to create the journey less agitated. Everest Trekking Routes team leads you thru totally different mountain villages of Khumbu region wherever you may be ensorcelled by bird's eye view of diverse mountains lined with snow, picturesque situation of inexperienced hills, wonderful rivers, Tenzing Mountaineer Bridge, breathless read of glaciers, thrilling waterfall together with flora and fauna on the way. On a primary day, we start our journey from Lukla - Cheplung - stairway to Phakding that may be a downhill - uphill route. The subsequent day, we tend to walk from Phakding to Namche a famed business space (Namche Bazaar) within the mountain chain wherever tourists can get all the trendy facilities together with ATMs, restaurants, web and ISD phone. The day at Namche is for adjustment to avoid Acute Mountain Sickness for relaxation and delicious cuisines short trip to Sagarmatha Park and picturesque situation.





From Namche, we tend to head towards Tengboche associated visit a previous unbelievable Buddhist religious residence before our path follows Khumbu villages; Pangboche and Dingboche. Because the trekking in Nepal trial takes elevation higher than 4000m, trekkers feel altitude sickness so as per our health experience, we tend to reside Dingboche for our final adjustment. The final trial traces to Lobuche, Gorakshep and eventually to heavenly Mount Everest Base camp that is an implausible action to any trekkers. Next day once captures EBC trek, associate early morning trek to Kala Patthar offers splendid panoramic eye view position of sunrise at Mt. Everest (8848m) together with various Mountain View Pumori, Nuptse, Lhotse and lots of additional. Then our path descends downhill to Perische – Namche and at last Lukla for associate, early morning flight to the capital of Nepal Kathmandu then transfer to your Hotel.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0689s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb