Kalu arrived!!


Advertisement
Nepal's flag
Asia » Nepal » Kathmandu » Thamel
November 1st 2006
Published: November 1st 2006
Edit Blog Post

Kalu arrived!!! Sunday evening, after a lot of waiting (his flight got cancelled), he finally made it to Kathmandu!!! And even it is his own country; it is always a bit chocking to come back in Nepal. The difference, the poverty, the dirt, in such a beautiful country … it takes a bit to get used to it! And of course Kalu has been busy all day long seeing friends! Lot’s of his friends he didn’t see for a long time, came back to Nepal this year!
And yesterday we went to see his family, in Fishling! Kalu was surprised how big all his sisters and brothers became, and of course, aamaa and baa were happy to see him!
Kalu is still recovering from his jetlag, but now it has to go fast, because the kayak rodeo is coming up! 3 days of festival, at the beach next to the Bothe Koshi, with a lot of kayak and raft contests, and as his biggest fan, I’m coming too!
So next week you hear us again!!! Lots of greetings for now! LEEN AND KALU!


Advertisement



1st November 2006

super! je travelblog is goedgekeurd! Blij dat jullie weer samen zijn, verenigd voor altijd?!!
2nd December 2006

Even hallo
Wij staan nogaltijd versteld hoe jullie het doen. Hopen jullie "beide" eens te mogen ontmoeten, mogelijks als "Mr. and Mss.". Wij wensen jullie al zeker het allerbeste toe en veel succes in wat jullie plannen zijn. Denken aan jullie Paul en Josiane

Tot: 0.155s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 61; dbt: 0.0605s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb