Malaysia....we've arrived!


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
April 29th 2008
Published: April 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well here we are in Kuala Lumpur after an excruciating journey here. We arrived at 5am and had to search for somewhere to stay withour backpacks in tow. After 3hrs of traipsing around we found a lovely guest house in bukit bintang.
After a few hrs kip we got out and about and headed to the twin towers. They are the most gorgeous thing ever and I even got to OD on architetecure the whole way down there. we went into some of the coolest malls ever on our way there. We totally felt scruffy though, neither of us would be caught dead looking this dishshevled at home!
We decided to treat ourselves to a really nice dinner in an Italian place near our guest house because Shars tummy was sick of the spicy food. He he it turned into a really funny night, we befriended the staff and as they were closing the place they invited us to stay and have sangria with them. we stayed there chatting for hours, there was a french Waiter, and Italian chef and a malaysian waitress. We had great craic with them and will prob head back tomorrow for a night out with them.

Today we walked miles about Kuala Lumpur, through china town, and had great banter with all the people working on the market stalls, trying to sell us handbags and shoes. We made our way to little india and got the most amazing buffet style indian food, from a street restaurant, it was so cheap! It came to like 1.60 for both of our meals which were huge plus water! Going to try get up the twin towers tomorrow and we might even go to the cinema to relax for a few hrs.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.143s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0756s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb