Full moon partry, to Kuala Lumpur


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Phi Phi Don
April 29th 2008
Published: April 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well, last heard we were just about to Full Moon party, and full moon party we did! After hanging out with a couple of canadians/Aussies/Brits for the day we all headed down together. Needless to say within minutes Shar and I had located UV body paint a couple of drinks and a bar with pretty good music. With much pacing of the selves and post drinks water consumption we managed to last until 8am the next day. It was amazing, partying on the beach with thousands of people until daylight. We traipsed home then (lest I get sunburned) both covered in UV paint, Shar wearing a Cowboy hat and me in flashing green devil horns, and new flip flops (none of which we paid for). Lots of sleeping was on the agenda for the rest of the day. We left Ko phan ang after that, kinda glad to see the back of it.

We went to Phi Phi next and it was totally stunning. The beaches were amazing and overlooked by sheer cliffs. We got really lucky with our accomadation and agot a bungalow overlooking the beach at sunset. We went kayacking the first day there and discovered we were not that good at it, esp with wind. Gave up on that one and chilled for the rest of our time there. I spend my 22nd birthday cliff jumping (dont worry it was just a few metres) and feeding monkeys. Shar and I went out that night to celebrate, and she even got me some champange for my birthday. We befriended some random Aussies and canadfians (yes indeed there is a trend emerging) and had a great night. we even bumped into lads we met in Ko Samui.
The next day we went on a sunset tour of Maya bay (where they filmed the beach) and I Kayacked over to the beach for a wee swim....tre lovely!
We left Phi Phi the next day because we were all beached out, and had to get a 24hr bus/ferry to Kuala Lumpur.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0348s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb