Kuala Lumpur


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
December 12th 2006
Published: December 18th 2006
Edit Blog Post

I took a flight from Langkawi on the 10th of December to Kuala Lumpur eager to see another metropolis for the first time since Bangkok. It is much cleaner than Bangkok and doesn't have that "nasty" Bangkok vibe. If your reading this and you have been, you know what i mean. KL is a gorgeous city with much to offer. Tons of shopping which i could care less about, but it is neat to walk around the huge mega-malls and see all the shops. It's not much cheaper than back home. The highlight, for me the skyscraper nerd/junkie was seeing the world's 2 tallest buildings. The Petronas Twin Towers. Amazing. As gay as it sounds I have been wanting to see these buildings in person since they first went up in 1998. They will soon be passed by the Taipai Tower in Taiwan and then the Burj Dubai in Dubai, but i got to see them while they were still number one and that makes me feel fantastic. But i leave in the morning for Singapore and im silly excited. Another city i have always dreamed of seeing. If any of you out there really like the damn photos, then respond. I've only heard from very few. Thanks for those few. You know who you are.

Advertisement



18th December 2006

Nerd
Yes you are truly an Uber nerd :)
18th December 2006

Love the photos...stop crying like a girl
Love the photos..wish I was there!

Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 31; dbt: 0.043s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb