Travelling Is Beautiful and Engaging Experience to Every Individual


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
March 29th 2018
Published: March 29th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Travelling is one of the most beautiful experiences which completely change the perspective in life. There are many travelers who believe in going the off the beaten road and explore new things, culture and places per se. It brings peace of mind and changes one’s vision for life.



One of the prominent travelers is Elvin Siew Chun Wai who started travelling at a very young age and never stopped. It took him lot of sacrifice and hard work to become one of the most pragmatic and well travelled individual. Starting from his initial encounters with travel, he started with short solo trips.



Gradually his undying passion for travel took him to some of the most exotic and remote corners of the world. He now by now tasted a slice of many cultures globetrotting across multiple countries. Indeed travelling has been one of the most rewarding experiences for him.



Travelling is such an amazing experience that opens you to new culture and helps you understand the world better. Travelling however is not an easy job and especially when one is a solo traveler and have to manage everything on own. It is lot of planning but an experienced worth it.



For long term traveling, a proper planning is needed. No matter even if you travel solo, you always return with lots of new friends. Elvin Siew Chun Wai has started travelling solo and made so many friends. He is also confident and knows so much about the world.



The more you travel, more is your urge to explore and know more. There is a silent magic when one leaves home to travel because the person never returns back same. It is so much that a person has seen and met so many people on the way.



Traveling is something that teaches you lot about life. It teaches you to be humble and embrace simplicity as you stumble upon places that have bare minimum to live. There are so many aspects of life you see and for the first you feel happy and satisfied being out of comfort zone.



It is a liberating feeling travelling the world or even to the next city or town because it is where you learn without any boundaries and walls. It makes you believe that world is not that bad as it is portrayed in the television or in the media.



There is goodness in people and as you travel, you learn the good and bad and learn to survive and manage with basics. Elvin Siew Chun Wai has travelled through many countries and all of it in budget through intense planning, designing of the itinerary and using cheaper transportation.



Travelling is an eye opener to make one realize that it is a big world and we are just a little part of it. It has helped many to find a meaning in their life and move forward with pride, happiness and absolute fulfillment through spellbound and amazing experiences.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0295s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb