How to Affordable Travel to Anywhere in the World


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Wilayah Persekutuan » Kuala Lumpur
March 29th 2018
Published: March 29th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Reading about the various advertisements regarding hotels, cruises and expensive resorts may have made you feel that traveling is expensive. This mindset may have blocked your mind from thinking that travel can be cheap and comfortable at the same time.

Elvin Siew Chun Wai who is a frequent backpacker has shared with us over here how to make the entire traveling cost affordable.

Ways To Travel Cheap Without Compromise On Comfort

The various advertisement gimmicks have made our mindset such that we think of travel to be costly but according to him, we all live in the golden age of travel. The cheap flights, the travel hacking and the sharing economy that we can approach is the way to have a comfortable but cheap travel to anywhere in the world.

Having The Perfect Mindset

According to him the first and the foremost thing is to have the perfect mindset to travel. It is generally seen that we come up with various excuses when we try to budget for our travel expense. It is seen that we cannot manage to find some extra money after making payment for our utilities or daily needs.

This mindset makes us believe that we cannot travel as we do not have the requisite money. The best and the only way to come out of such a mindset according to
">Elvin Siew Chun Wai, to get up one fine morning with the determination that we can travel and will make it happen.

Start the Saving Habit

Have you ever thought how much of money you can save by just making certain compromises with your daily lifestyle? Suppose if you fit a filter and not buy bottled water or make most of the cooking at home rather than buying packed foods, yes, these small changes will enable you to save a considerable amount of money making possible for you to travel.

The Planning For A Budget Travel

He also said that there is a requirement of proper planning if you wish to travel within your budget. The planning will not only help you to travel within your budget but also save the required amount of money. You must set your target first. It must be set whether you want luxury or comfort during your travel, whether you want to have fun with your friends or to have the pleasure of
Elvin Siew Chun WaiElvin Siew Chun WaiElvin Siew Chun Wai
costly dinner. As you plan ahead you will know exactly what your expenditure will be and you can save accordingly.

Think Step By Step

This is another important advice that he offered. It would be great to break your trip into steps. You instead of thinking about all the 100 steps think about the first step that you have to take. As you think likewise you will see that traveling is achievable and not an impossibility.

The Means to Make Traveling Affordable

You may be thinking how to make travel affordable. Yes, Elvin Siew Chun Wai also enlightened us on that. You need to book a cheap flight or use miles to make your move affordable. Avail discounts offered by hotels to make your stay budget-friendly. Likewise, you need to drink less and eat local foods to have foods within your budget. If you plan your trip in this manner then you can easily travel to anywhere in the world within your budget.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0316s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb