Island hopping!


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Terengganu » Perhentian Kecil
April 4th 2008
Published: April 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hello everyone! We have made it safely to Indonesia!

Just a quick up date for you all about Malaysia........

Flew into KL and headed straight for the jungle, Taman Negara where we did a night jungle walk and saw vipers, stick insects and MASSIVE spiders! We also did a rapid shooting which was basically a boat ride where we went through rapids and got soaked! We also visited a settlement where they use blow pipes to kill animals...we both had a go but i hit the penguin slap bang in the middle of the stomach! We also went along a canopy walkway high in the rainforest ...soooooo high ...40m!

After this we headed to the Perenthian islands for some surf, snorkelling and diving! We met 3 lovely english ladiees in the jungle who were also going to the islands......brilliant time with the girls, bannana rama, bird and Chazbo ( obviously we made up nicknames for them!) hi girlies if your reading this! We saw turtles, black tipped reef sharks, cuttlefish, lionfish, stone fish, white bottoms during the skinny dipping and much more......was really sad to leave the girls but we were all moving onto pastures new.

We got to KL and met up with Dzaeman for a couple of days where we chilled, swam in his pool and drank beer bongs (mental!). Took his dog Ebo for a jungle walk and got covered in leeches, but Dzae with his wits about him, burnt them off pronto with a flame thrower lighter!

Have left Malaysia for 2 weeks whilst we are in Indonesia, but heading back to Melaka, Malaysia and then down to Singapore for a few days before the flight to Sydney (Shrimp on the barbie bruce?!)

lots of love to everyone
Meme and meeeeee!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Advertisement



12th April 2008

Eagerly awaiting more ! Sorry to seem greedy but we do get such a lift each time.

Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.065s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb