Day 4 - Johor / Outlets and Pool Time


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Johor
October 20th 2015
Published: April 18th 2016
Edit Blog Post

We were woken early by idiots in the hallway so we wasted a little time in the room before getting ready to head for the 10:00am opening time of the Johor Premium Outlets.
We had found out they had a Dome Cafe there, so had planned that breakfast was going to be there.
I got a chicken and cheese croissant and a side of hash browns and Bec got eggs on toast, but they brought out hollandaise eggs which also had chicken on it, so that quickly went back. We did quite enjoy our breakfast though; more so then the outlets.
They were so very disappointing; nothing compared to the USA Premium Outlets. The stores were of Premium quality but the prices also matched that. They were far from being discounted. We bought a couple of little things then used the wifi to look up any other recommended shopping centres in the area. There was one more we hadn't tried so seeing as we were ahead of schedule we headed to it. Well, it was rubbish like the rest of them. We scanned three levels in less than 45mins and found nothing worth buying. So we jumped back in the car bound for the hotel.
We arrived back at the hotel just after 2:15pm, got changed and headed to the pool; Bec headed for the gym.
We were out there until about 4:45pm when we decided to make our way to the room to shower, pack a little then head back down to the poolside restaurant called Oasis for some dinner.
We started with a daiquiri each; a banana one for me, for Bec a strawberry. For dinner I got an amazing chicken and walnut ravioli with a creamy tomato sauce, Bec got the penne nepolitana. We sat there for a while as the sky darkened, before heading back to the room to facemask, eye mask and finish packing. There was a terrible Adam Sandler movie on called The Cobbler which Bec watched while I read some of my book, The Choice by Nicholas Sparks. Bec was asleep before me but I turned the light off about 10:45pm.

Total steps: 12,585<tt>
Total kms:</tt> 9.72

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0478s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb