Day 2 - Beach and Firefly Park


Advertisement
Malaysia's flag
Asia » Malaysia » Johor » Desaru
July 23rd 2022
Published: March 8th 2023
Edit Blog Post

Day 2 (23/07/2023)

We had breakfast at a nearby coffeeshop (can't remember what is the name already). Food was not too bad.

After that, we went back to prepare for beach! Desaru beach was crowded but we still managed to find some empty spaces for us to put our mat. The sand and ocean were generally clean. A was abit hesitant in playing with sand at first, but was ok after awhile. Fearing that A might be cold from the water, we went to change around noon time. The toilet was really dirty and dark, so we changed A on the beach instead. Me, my husband and A left first, while the rest continue to stay at the beach and play watersport.

Back to our Airbnb, we showered A, fed him lunch before putting him to bed. While I was asleep with A, the rest played Nintendo Switch.

We had steamboat for dinner using the grocery we bought yesterday.

After dinner, we went to the Firefly park. The place was pretty crowded and we had to wait for awhile before the boat sets off. We managed to see many fireflies and even stars in the sky. It was pretty magical and calming. Unfortunately, A fell asleep on the boat ride and didn't see the fireflies.

We then went back to our Airbnb and put A to sleep, while the rest continued to play card games.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0537s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb