Mount Fuji from Road Jungle and Water. Owakudia and Aashi Lake


Advertisement
Japan's flag
Asia » Japan » Hokkaido
April 4th 2018
Published: October 2nd 2018
Edit Blog Post

04.04.2018

Today was our visit to Mount Fuji. It is world heritage site.Also highest mountain of Japan . It is also worshipped by them. We started in our bus. The view was good full of blossoms in between. For our first view of Mount Fuji we got down from bus. Behind was Mount Fuji with snow clad top. Now we were going to enjoy our Kaba ride. This is the Amphibian bus ride to enjoy the breathtaking view of Mt.Fuji not only from land but also on the water. First the bus went through jungle area. Then they announced now the bus will enter water. Are you ready? And splash !! The bus entered in water. A little further, we were able to see Mount Fuji. We took photographs Then the bus returned to Kaba station. Again we traveled by our bus. Now we were going to climb Mount Fuji. If atmosphere is good, the authorities allow to go upto fifth level. But we were allowed upto 4th level only due to bad weather. We enjoyed view of Mt. Fuji. There were clouds so we could not enjoy full view. Then we visited Owakudani boiling valley a popular tourist site for volcanic activity. We could not take a rope way down to To gendai station as the same was not operational. Again because of bad weather. Lake Aashi is nearby but no one had strength to walk upto there. The road to Mt. Fuji and back was full of cherry blossom and we enjoyed view from bus. Then we came back to hotel in Hakone.


Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0736s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb