weds day 68


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia
March 30th 2015
Published: March 30th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Gui, Dominique and myself had all booked the same flight back to Bali, so setting my alarm for 05.30 we shared a taxi to the airport. Arriving there a little early to find the airport shut! So we sat outside and waited for the staff to arrive and the doors to open at 7am. Catching a small but very smart plane ( with propellers and everything!) we had a very picturesque low flight seeing many islands on our way back to Bali. The flight only taking an hr and a half the 3 of us shared a taxi into Sanur - a less touristy area of Bali that Gui and Dominique had previously stayed at and recommended. Finding a nice hotel we all got booked in, I headed off to find the beach while the others relaxed for the afternoon after not feeling too well since being on the boat. The beach was only a 5 minute walk away with a nice path running along the edge of it, with many resorts and clothes and food stalls running off it. This was a white sand beach and being much prettier than the black sand of Seminyak, less tourists more locals - generally a much nicer area of Bali. After having some dinner I headed back to hotel to relax for the evening.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.316s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 12; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1125s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb