Every time a coconut


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Sulawesi » Bunaken National Park
July 10th 2012
Published: July 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Fiona's ear started to play up yesterday and she didn't want to risk damaging it, so she decided to snorkel rather than dive today. Mike and Michelle from Manchester got the staff to put us on one boat together. We had normally only had one boat going put but loads of people were diving today. Being together meant that Michelle and Fiona could sunbathe and chat whilst the others went diving.

The snorkelling was great and Fiona saw more turtles than the divers! The second dive, she had just gone out over the reef when she saw bubbles and Toby and Harriet popped up below her. They got a shock when they looked up and saw her waving at them.

We all had a fantastic massage in the afternoon. We were brought 2 special drinks made of ginger afterwards - one was sweet and the other not. We were served loads of drinks because just before our massage, the kitchen sent over the coconuts Toby had asked for the day before. They were delicious.

And as usual, Demsy turned up on our walk, to which we all said "every time a coconut!"


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0595s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb