Upgrade!


Advertisement
Indonesia's flag
Asia » Indonesia » Bali
August 15th 2009
Published: August 16th 2009
Edit Blog Post

reserved for mr. alan!reserved for mr. alan!reserved for mr. alan!

It's so cute, all the emplyees of the resort address us by Mr. Alan and Mrs. Tayyaba
Today we decided to relax at the resort for a little bit. We started off the day with breakfast served to us at the main pool. It was very nice just relaxing there and watching the waterfall and nature.

After breakfast we came back to the villa and scheduled some more spa time 😊 The receptionist informed us that we would be getting a free upgrade to the luxury spa villa at 12:30! We were so excited and not expecting it as it is high season in Bali right now and most resorts are fully booked. The spa villa was more than we could have imagined! It is so nice we almost didn't want to leave the room! - well when we say room, we mean living room bedroom, spa quarters, two bathrooms, deck and bigger pool, garden/backyard, and waterfall 😊

After celebrating our upgrade we finally decided we needed to get out, there are some busy shopping areas called Kuta and Seminyak about 20/30 min from Jimbaran with many restaurants and more to do (more of a tourist area as opposed to Jimbaran which is fairly quiet). We got some suggestions from the hotel and made reservations at a place called "La Luciola". It was, again, breathtaking! An oasis on the beach with an amazing view, we arrived there about 1 and 1/2 hours before the sunset. There were people from all over the world at the restaurant with us, it was a refreshing feeling. The tide was coming in and there were huge waves crashing onto the beach one after another, it was very cool to see. After a late lunch we decided to venture out on the streets and experience Seminyak on our own. There were many other couples and tourists walking about so it was very safe. We came upon a large shopping center called Seminyak Square and decided to check it out.

We both wanted to get back to our villa because in the garden there is a fire pit and torches around the pond as well which they said they would light up for a romantic dinner. We were still pretty full from our meal at the beach so we just ordered dessert and enjoyed our last night in Jimbaran in our new villa.


Additional photos below
Photos: 30, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



16th August 2009

What a beautiful place to begin your life together. You are both gorgeous in your pictures. Hope you will always be this happy.
18th August 2009

La Lushoula
It is La Luciola ;)
19th August 2009

ah ha
Thank you!

Tot: 0.14s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0369s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb