Leaving Hardiwar for Amritsar


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Uttarakhand
October 10th 2005
Published: October 10th 2005
Edit Blog Post

hey folks!...where is all the loving support via comments??...step it up! i miss you!

..before i say anything i have to tell you i looked back at my previous entries and there was the one that said "I love kathmandu"...sorry guys, but i didn't do that entry...i didn't go to two steak houses and really ...it's not like i would ! the beef...so please...and i have had a nubmer of people email to ask if i made it to base camp...i think this entry disappeared as well. yes i did! it was something i could describe with awe. a remarkable experience for me.

tonight i leave for amritsar...to see the mother of sihk temples...i hope i am able to sleep on the train or tomorrow i might look like i am praying but really sleeping. can't say i am a huge fan of rishikesh...hardiwar has amuch better feel and plus i met a great family from banglor i might make a surprise visit to in a month!...lol...and they have this great aarti that starts soon and i really want to see AGAIN (saw it two nights ago).

hope all is well...enjoyu the leftover canadian turkey sandwiches!

love ro

xxox

Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.06s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb