hill stations


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Tamil Nadu » Ooty
May 11th 2007
Published: May 11th 2007
Edit Blog Post

I am now in a town called Otty, which is a hill station set up by the British, it is lovely and alot cooler then it has been, only in the top 20's bottom 30's which makes for a welcome relief. I have hooked up with 2 really nice women, Anja from Belgium and Kiren from Canada, we were planning on going on a trek in the tea plantations here but it turned out that the trek was 50 kms on the main rd so we decied against it, we are taking a 10 hours bus trip to Cochi today, which will be fun! And then maybe down to the backwaters or inland to see some other tea plantations.

It is really nice to have come company here, and to take out current events with them, like i just found out that our PM has resigned!!! I knew it was coming but i had no idea that it would be happening now...all very exciting, you guys will have to keep me up to date with all that is going on over there.

Ok off to get on the big bus trip...

R xoxoxoxoxo

Advertisement



15th May 2007

Hey Babe
dearest robin, am so glad you've found some nice people and are enjoying your trip - sometimes a slice of cake can work wonders!

Tot: 0.029s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0154s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb