Dora falls in love in the desert!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jodhpur
March 5th 2008
Published: March 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

One cool tranquil evening in the Thar Desert, Georgia and Jocelyn, Dora's adoring parents take her for a casual camel ride to watch the sunset. Whilst making their journey, Dora forms a bond with the camel driver who asks her to take a turn about the desert with him, how could her parents refuse when they saw the glee on little Dora's face, thus, the events unfold and Dora continues her journey in the arms of the handsome camel driver. Meanwhlie her parents race each other around the desert, before heading back to their camp for a spot of supper, Dora whilst devastated to be parted from her new love enjoys dinner and is eager to spend a night sleeping under the stars in the desert. Later that evening the party take their seats upon the camel cart and off they trot int the desert, bearing only simple mats and blankets for protection from the elements, what followed can only be described as a magical galactic fireworks display and with love in her eyes Dora drifted off to sleep.
On a normal note there has been yet more size zero action, Georgia got Gardia!! but is getting better now. Our driver hates us and seems to have launched a vendetta against us, so we cant wait to escape his clutches, Jaisalmer was lovely, Udaipur was slightly sewer like despite the fact that it is meant to be the most romantic place in India. We are in Agra now where the Taj is but so far have only seen the inetrnet cafe , the inside of a less than stunning hostel room and kids on the street............. updates to follow!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0336s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb