The long and winding road .......... to Delhi!!!!


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Rajasthan » Jodhpur
February 23rd 2008
Published: February 23rd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Ok well we left Gokarna after George made a another good attempt for the race to size zero!bless her she was very ill and it was a communal toliet which was less than pleasant! Had brill few days chilling out in the sun would highly recommend this place esp Om Beach as it seemed bit more lively!!! And also there was serious lack of men but we are all resided to the fact that the travellers in India are defo not what us girls are interested in!!!
We made the train journey to Delhi which took 2 days and oh my god was it awful! First of all we were greeted by yet another mouse in our carriage and of course Quinn was on high alert for the rest of the evening!!!Woke up the next morning to about 50 extra people in our carriage sleeping everywhere it was chaos but hilarious (Indian railways are a serious death trap)!!!! As we headed closer to the north our second night's sleep on the train was horrific, it was freezing and of course just coming from the lovely sun shine we were not prepared with the extra layers of clothes so we all lay awake freezing our asses off til morning which wasnt much better! All part of the experience thats what i keep telling myself!!!!
I (Quinn) have adapted well to roughing it, in fact im such a pro im slowly turning into Georgia. Lucy and the girls if u are reading this i am now a full on Hippy wannabe!!! he he
Now in Delhi and it is amazing not at all what we expected! Staying in really cool hostel in the Panaghranj area and its shoppers paradise, its everything we wanted that Bangalore didnt have!Did sight seeing tour today was really cool but cos of time we are leaving tomorrow for Rahanstan which we are all devastated about!!!

Advertisement



24th February 2008

Quinn the hipster!
that's priceless Quinn!can't wait to see ya sporting dreds in oz!but please wash before my arrival!at least tie dye is a key look for this comin season!lovin hearing about all your stories.one month today til I'm joining you all-hoorah!I'm having probs finding some hol outfits though.loves you I does x x x x x

Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0333s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb