chocolate balls and night bizarrs


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Vagator
February 14th 2008
Published: March 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

had a good week here managed to get a cocohut right on the front of the cliff top with picture perfect views of little vagator beach. Hired a moped for a few days and zipped up to the the german night market which was hugh filled with indian and european hippie stalls just like the ones in ibiza. Had a great night there was a catwalk with designers showing off their clothes and music. I finally braught some earings that ive wanted for ages and jade braught another leather bag.

Went to bagga and calengute for the day, was awfull! full of tourists on holiday, too may sunloungers and shops, not a nice place glad i wasnt on holiday there, it has changed since i went 7 years ago and so overdeveloped.

Had alot of beach time, braught myself a hammock and just chilled out alot. We found the best chocolate balls to eat here...winner!

had abit of an episode trying to post rob a hammock for his birthday it involved having to drive to 3 villages looking for a post office which ofcourse is closed at lunch, then trying to find somewhere to wrap and sow the hammock in white cloth, then it was too long to post...etc etc mental note dont post anything back from india its so much effort!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0813s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb