tree huggin hippies


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Arambol
February 7th 2008
Published: March 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Ive just been on the craziest bus journey, they have sleeper buses that have little cabins for 2 to share, ours was over the back wheels and it was like being on a roller coaster all the way! For 10 hours ive been bumped up and down and actually feel like ive flown off the mattress,im surprised i hadnt fallen out of the bunk compleatly and spent the last 10 hours holding on for dear life, (i obviously didnt get any sleep).

spent the first 5 nights in arambol in a really nice little beach hut called samsara. Met up with 2 girls hanah and karen who were staying nextdoor and had a good time here. Hanah can teach yoga so the 4 of us would be on the beach and bent into every position possible, was really good except felt like id been run over by a bus the day after.

Theres loads of hippies here so at night there were fire shows and some good live bands, also went to a jammin session which had some good bands and some awfull but entertaining singing (to be fair though i couldnt do any better)...these were the words to one song...i like it i like it i like it i like it.......live life! sung by a grand dad type figure and 2 kids.

We went to a festival that was on our beach, was really good everyone got dressed up in costumes they had made, there were alot of crazy outfits and it was all very entertaining.






Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0378s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb