Goa: Part 2


Advertisement
India's flag
Asia » India » Goa » Calangute
September 23rd 2013
Published: September 24th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Time for an update I think! We're currently still in Calangute, as we're enjoying the lively atmosphere along this stretch of beaches, and have met other travellers now staying at Castle House guesthouse which has been nice - a Welsh girl called Mollie, a Chinese guy called Alvin that we plan to spend more time with in Mumbai where he works, and 3 Canadian girls which we plan to spend a few more days with. It's been nice to talk to them and other Indians about transport options and things to do and see. We plan to move on to Anguna today, then onto Kerala on Thursday... pushing our dates back because we can... feels so good not to have to stick to a time limit!! We visited Panjim yesterday the capital of Goa, so enjoyed a pleasant breezy tuk tuk ride to and from - a welcome break from the humidity that still clings in the air... our repellents are doing next to nothing when it comes to moquito bites however... Mj is absolutely covered in them and I am also to a lesser degree!!! Just annoying more than anything else... the pool looks so inviting from here but just about to leave the hostel so everything's packed up!! Right better be off as we've had an incredibly lazy breakfast... and it's now 1.45pm....! See you later!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0249s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb