wow 6 weeks and more...


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Hong Kong Island
April 5th 2010
Published: April 5th 2010
Edit Blog Post

WOW!
the 6 week mark has come and gone - bit crazy.
time passing so quickly and yet feels like it is not passing at all and i have been here no time, and yet forever.

looking far ahead plans for the next year seem to revolve around the arrival of different friends and family.

april - work
may - work / book shanghai flights
june - visit shanghai see emma (between now and july)
july - visit shanghai see emma (or before)
august - work (summer beach parties everyday)
september - work
october - emma, scott lyndsey come and stay
november - my birthday - crazy month
december - christmas!! / dad comes over
january - dad leaves / work
february - work
march - mum and rach visit and ONE YEAR!

after that i will review my life a little and maybe do some travelling! going home across land certainly seems attractive to me right now.
who knows what will happen in the next year - and it seems like a long time - but the chunks of time in between people coming over will seem very short and time will begin to speed up i feel!

planning to save money each month so when i do finally leave hong kong i can do some proper travelling.

THE HERE AND NOW....

having an amazing time here STILL - was a little homesick over the last couple of days - wanted to see friends and family however working and performing is loads of fun and having a great night spending time with friends here really put me solidly back in my hong kong shoes. i love the vibrancy and friendliness of this city - still makes me smile at how easy it is to make friends with people here.

had a great night on saturday - hung out with my friend david whos moved in literally opposite me now - i can see his balcony on the other side of the road from my window and so had a few drinks at his when he was there - met his friend who was a cool traveller guy, then travelled across hong kong to lantau island and tung chung to chill with seth ( who i replaced at chunky onion) and his girlfriend emma and their friend hannah. we went bowling in their apartment complex which was hilarioius and then bought 7 eleven beers, loads of chocolate and played beatles singstar and smoked shisha (hookah) all night - finally jumping the last MTR back to HK island walking from central and passing Zoo - the gay bar on my road 1min from my house i met my friend carlton whoowns it, got dragged inside and spent a good 2 hours dancing and seeing loads of friends in there and meeting lots of people - trying as nicely as possible to drop the "i'm straight" bomb whenever my leg or arse was being grinded...haha!
got home about half 3 and went to sleep with a massive smile on my face - nevermind that i had my first aladdin show as aladdin the next day!!
i seem pretty much incapable, before a big show, of not staying out relaly late drinking and doing silly things!! ah well, life wouldnt be life without a few challenges!!

performing aladdin went really well actually!! big boss dave was performing with me!! bit nerve wracking but he was cool to be on stage with - tad surprising!! we were performing in a big shopping mall which was quite funny - a load of people stopped to watch which was nice - some of the cutest kids ever too!!

today (easter monday) we are going to repulse bay to do aladdin again but it is an all day event so i am also the easter bunny!!! AMAZING!!
cant wait for that
then tomorrow we go back to the shopping mall to finish our easter session! hehe.
wednesday and thursday off - workshops and robin hood on friday then weekend and i'll have been 7 weeks....where does it all go.

love to everyone back home, and a HAPPY EASTER!!

woop woop!!....WOOF!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0402s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb