picture update easter performances


Advertisement
Hong Kong's flag
Asia » Hong Kong » Hong Kong Island
April 5th 2010
Published: April 5th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Just a brief update and a load of photos from the last few days. really having fun with these aladdin shows - final one for easter tomorrow and then a couple of days off....woopwooop.

today was wicked - long day - easter monday at The Repulse Bay which is apparently one of the most exclusive places to live in hong kong blah blah blah. pretty westernised - some brat kids but majority during the show were relaly nice - lots of chinese kids tho.
aladdin went well, then i was the easter bunny for an hour taking a million photos and generally sweating my arse of as the sun decided to make an appearence! was loads of fun.

hen had a break before we could take down the set so headed to the beach couple of minutes walk down the road. it was beautiful - the water of the south china sea is the colour of jade - and very clear, not crystal, but still stunning. changing into shorts - bugger the fact that i didnt have a towel and went into the sea! it seemed cold at first but soon really warmed up - had such a calming experience swimming with mountains in the background, island just out to sea, small fishing boats passing. makes me want the summer to arrive sooner! beach parties imminent!

i bloody love hong kong...

anyway - enjoy the photos.. woop woop!!

peace xxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 30, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

easter bunny!easter bunny!
easter bunny!

i get to make kids smile / cry!
peacepeace
peace

not sure why this got added.... but i like it!


Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 51; dbt: 0.054s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb