FOOD, FOOD, FOOD. BEER, BEER, BEER.


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China
November 22nd 2011
Published: June 18th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Yum....Yum....Yum....

Chicken, green veggies with meat, cabbage, dumplings and beer
Geo: 32.0404, 118.785

FOOD is great.... if you like Chinese food.

We have this great little eating place called "Dumplings." They just don't do dumplings but the seem to sell plate loads.

They have 10 different types of dumplings to choose from. So when you order 1 serve of dumplings you actually get 6. (My husband didn't know that when he ordered)
The funny thing is that if you order three different types of dumplings they are all delivered on the same big plate.

They all look the same.Serena was horrified. Matthew had ordered some prawn ones and she doesn't like prawns. So how can you tell them apart..... Bite into one.

They are very hot and very yummy.
Please don't look to close to the tables, chairs or the floor..... it's not the cleanest....
But the food is great.

They do this lamb curry dish which is fantastic and I like the King Po chicken, the broccoli, meat with fresh green veggies and most o the other stuff.

Beer is cheap too. I long neck for 5rmb about 80cents. NOT BAD.
It is a very cheap night out.
Gian and I went out and spent about $20.00 including 3 beers and we still had left overs.

One VERY strange thing is that they do not serve RICE with any of the meals????
Very Very strange for CHINA?


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Me eatingMe eating
Me eating

Me eating a peanut from the King Po Chicken
DumplingsDumplings
Dumplings

Our local eating place.


Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.027s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0255s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb