Seth - day 13-14


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Sichuan » Chengdu
September 17th 2016
Published: September 20th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Day 13-14 was the weekend. On Saturday we went to my home stay friend's house, which was a total trap. When we got there he was playing computer games and when we left, he was still playing computer games. While i was there i listened to music and sat there eating food and being bored. Anyway, we went home after that and i made spaghetti for dinner. On Saturday, i slept in until 10:30 am. When i got up and when everyone else got up, we had breakfast. Then we called an Uber and went to the markets next to the Chengdu museum. While we were in the Uber, we asked Siri how to beat-box. Siri said, All you have to do is say, "Boots and cats and boots and cats, over and over again." Then Siri, started beat-boxing for 5 minutes straight. When we got to the museum, I thought we were late, because we were meant to meet the group at 12pm. But Ben and I got there at 12:45pm. Coincidentally, we met up with everyone just as we got out of the car. After that we walked to the markets together and bought some paintings. The paintings that we bought were very cheep and very good, everyone was happy. A persons art is pricless, so if the buyer is happy with the price, then the price was good. So after walking around helping people bargin, we walked down the street and had lunch. After having lunch me and Ben took sam to the shopping mall. When we got to the mall Ben sat in a caffe doing homework while me and sam shined lasers at people in the mall. After a while we had dinner, and after dinner we all went home.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.29s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.2288s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb