The Amazing Race (Jonah's team)


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Sichuan » Chengdu
September 7th 2016
Published: September 18th 2016
Edit Blog Post

On the 3/9/16 we got to go around the city of Chengdu and we had 12 stops to visit for an amazing race. Our team was Jonah, Ayla, Brad, Jasmine, Heray and Lisa. We had 100 RNB for all of us to get to each stop. We went on subways and buses and Jasmine got us to run everywhere! We all ran from stop to stop. At one point our team split when three of us got on the subway and the doors closed so that the other three did not. But we met back up and all was good. We ended up getting 8 stops at the end. When all the teams met up at a big shopping centre called the Global Centre.

From there, we walked to the Chinese Sichuan Opera. We had some good food from a long day and we had a lot of hot spicy food and some really sweet things. We had some kind of green marshmallow full of super sweet yellow stuff. It was not like an opera that you might think of in Australia. There were two guys doing a really cool tea dance, a girl gymnast doing impossible moves, a really funny dude who had a bowl with a flame on his head going under and over platforms and something i thought was going to be star wars. It was four guys in funny looking costumes and their face masks would change really quickly. It was so cool and funny at the same time. They could even breathe fire and one of the people had a puppet that changed face masks and at the end the puppet could breathe fire. The day all went well and we all had fun.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0209s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb