Ayla's China experience


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Sichuan » Chengdu
September 5th 2016
Published: September 20th 2016
Edit Blog Post

China has been a lot of fun so far, I’m loving the food here, but a lot of it is very sweet and greasy. It has been raining quite a bit in Chengdu and the weather is just beginning to get a bit cool. So far we have been to 3 museums which were pretty good. In the first week we went to the Panda Zoo for the day which was fun but all the pandas pretty much slept the whole time. On the 4th of September Oberon, Jonah, Dylan, Summah and I and our home stay buddies went to an amusement park and went on every single ride in the park. On Tuesday the 13th we all took a whole day off school and went on an excursion to a temple at the base of the mountain and then worked our way up the mountain where we found an escalator all the way up to the top of the mountain. Nearly every night our home stays have to stay at school until 8:00pm for extra lessons or recorder practice. It’s actually not that bad because I can walk down the road to go shopping and eat dinner. At the moment it is really stressful because there is a lot of work to be completed before we finish our school exchange and there are a lot of songs to be practiced because we are performing at a special school dinner.


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0536s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb