Shanghai


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Shanghai » Pudong
May 7th 2010
Published: May 7th 2010
Edit Blog Post

What an amazing vibrant city Shanghai was. It was totally different than the other cities I have been in China.

After arrival (like always in china) there was a problem with one of the crew's passport and so we only departed too the hotel 2 hours later. Everyone was passed out in the bus, as it was 'n midnight departure. Arriving at the hotel 4 of us still had some energy and went to the underground market. Well if you have been to one market in china you have been to them all.

After the market it was time for dinner and Vlad took us to a restaurant in down town. Wow great food but we were super tired after eating and we took the long train ride back to the hotel and slept like babies.

The next morning I was in charge for the 'wake-up call' and we went to the famous Bund to see the well known skyline of Shanghai. On the one side of the river the buildings are very old and on the other side you see the super structures of Shanghi standing tall!

From there I went looking for the silk market and I was not disappointed!



Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

All 4 of usAll 4 of us
All 4 of us

Me, Roberto, Vlad and Timo


Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 20; qc: 62; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb