pizza and fun!


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Liaoning » Dalian » Dalian
October 15th 2010
Published: October 15th 2010
Edit Blog Post

so yesterday my dad's chinese teacher came over around 1pm, so i had to leave the apartment. i walked around the beach and read for a while. the weather was great yesterday! it was very peaceful being by the water.
after that i picked up one of my tea house girls and we went shopping. the place we went to was called 'victory plaza', and it was an underground marketplace. the lower the level you go, the cheaper the prices get. i have been freezing here at night so we went looking for a sweater/jacket and a scarf. it was a lot of fun experiencing the marketplace with a local! she helped me get lower prices and told me when we should just walk away. i am really happy with the sweater/jacket that we got and i love the scarf 😊 more pictures of those to come.
after that we picked up our german friends and went out to grab pizza for dinner at Brooklyn Bar. it was really fantastic food! i had a mojito there and it was very refreshing but a little strong. when we walked in there my english friend was there with her family, so i said hi and met her family. dinner was just awesome!
then we dropped a german off and the tea house girl, and went to a local beach bar. it was really neat, my kind of bar. they had a pool table outside, Foosball inside, a ps3, live music, bbq outside and the prices weren't bad. we sat around drinking and listening to music, then some of their german friends came and we all played Foosball. we left there around 1am or so. yesterday was awesome 😊
today my driver has to get the car fixed or something so i am missing my art class 😞 later tonight i may go out dancing with the germans.
i miss my americans, but i am having a blast here making new friends and experiencing china


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0272s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb