partying and hiking


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Liaoning » Dalian » Dalian
October 18th 2010
Published: October 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

so the other night i went out partying with some Germans, Chinese and Australians. it was a fun time. we got really cheap bottle service, and danced. in china you can literally drink and smoke everywhere: street, bus, train, taxi, bars, ect. i love china! there was free coat check in every bar, and the drinks were insanely cheap. i don't think i will go out partying here again, but it was an experience.
the next day me and one of the germans went hiking. we weren't feeling very well, but we hiked for about 3 hours. it was a very beautiful day to hike, and the scenery was really neat. we hiked through some mountains to the ocean. some locals took a picture with us and about 8 random locals said "hello", haha. we stopped by a big bell, a ufo looking building and a golden baby on a bull. we saw about 4 couples taking random marriage photos on our journey. there was also a random local singing in the middle of the mountain. chinese seem to sing everywhere here.
so i bought a carton of smokes yesterday for $11, and i got the complete grey's anatomy series for like $7. i love china! i love shopping here, but i am trying to save my money for Xi An and Beijing. At the same time i am really digging the style out here, so i am trying to get some clothes, bags and shoes to bring back.
i miss my americans sometimes, but the experience


Additional photos below
Photos: 40, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb