One week till Packers


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Jiangsu » Nanjing
June 29th 2017
Published: June 29th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Things to goThings to goThings to go

I have created an area in the house of all of the things that need to be packed into the container
Yes.

One week until the packers arrive. By this time next week I will be elbows deep in boxes, tape and bubble wrap.

When you are in the right frame of mind, it becomes easy to decide what you want to keep.

Then there are other things that are too good to throw away so you give them to someone who will treasure it and appreciate it.

Then there are things for the Ayi and the rest goes in the bin.

Saying that....... It is usually then after the item has left your house that you say where is that thing I have been keeping all this time and now I actually need it?

Now I have several lists around the house.

Things to sell. Once they have sold who has brought them and when they will collect them and if they have paid.

Things to bring in suitcase. Things to pack. Things to throw away. Things to give to people.

A list for : Paperwork for the container to get out of China.

Other list for : Paperwork to get the container into Italy.

Certain forms need to be
ListsListsLists

A few lists and why have I kept so many pens that don't even work??
raced off to Shanghai to be signed, stamped and forwarded. Don't forget your passport for identification.....

13 MORE SLEEPS.........


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Guitar???Guitar???
Guitar???

The Guitar? Do I put it in the container...... Or try to bring it on the Plane???


Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0288s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb