Too many goodbyes......


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Jiangsu » Nanjing
June 22nd 2017
Published: June 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Its a rainy day and just perfect to be saying goodbye to friends.

The mood is already gloomy and grey.

Reflecting on good times spent in Nanjing. The craziness that we have experienced together in this amazing but crazy place.

Looking forward to the future when we will meet again, somewhere in the real world and catching up on the good and bad times.

Tears are shed and smiles are exchanged knowing that the important people..... you will meet again.

Life is odd..... and then you become an expat and you experience an even more crazier world.

Everyone experiences these changes very different.... but I know deep down the people that have touched your heart we will see again.

Maybe it hurts too much to say goodbye? So its easier to pretend that it isn't happening or that you don't care?

Who knows? So why am I spending time with people who don't give a shit?

Better to turn the page and just move on.

Life is too short to try and figure out what people are thinking.

I know what its like to be feeling like shit or being treated like rubbish...... and I don't need it.

Turn over the dam page and let's get the next chapter going.

20 MORE SLEEPS UNTIL I GET MY BUTT ON THE PLANE.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.152s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 7; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0601s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb