Take A trip to The Three Natural Bridges in Wulong


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Chongqing » Chongqing
August 26th 2019
Published: October 21st 2019
Edit Blog Post

The Three Natural Bridge is composed of Tianlong Bridge, Qinglong Bridge and Heilong Bridge. It is the largest natural bridge group in the world. Walking through it is like walking in the ground. I suddenly feeling the smallness of human beings, and fully feeling the magical work of nature.

To enter the bottom of the valley, you must take a vertical lift glass elevator.Arrived at the first great "Tianlong Bridge".At the bottom of Tianlong Bridge,there is a building called Tianfu Guanyi. As early as 2006, Zhang Yimou’s "Golden Man in the City" was shot in the Tianfu Guanyi of Wulong, and became the only location for the film, which was given to Wulong a feeling of a "worldly secret".

The film "Transformers 4" also chose to shot in this place, pushing Wulong to the world, and let us see the charm of Wulong. The imaginative story can make everyone full of curiosity and desire to explore.

The Tianfu Guanyi is made up of several connected blue-gray grey-walled rooms, which are antique and surrounded by ancient and distant tastes. On the open grass in front of the house, the red flag that hangs high up is two words as"Guanyi".It’s quiet and beautiful here, I wonder if anyone was hiding here before?

Advertisement



Tot: 0.166s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 47; dbt: 0.1354s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb