Busy days


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Beijing
January 21st 2012
Published: January 21st 2012
Edit Blog Post

I havent been this busy in a long time. By now, having a powernap is part of must peoples day including my own in order to keep up with all the classes and the work that follows. last night i was up until 4 writing an assignment on teaching vocabulary, took me 6 hours in total. on that same day we went to the summer palace in minus 10 degrees weather, went clothes shopping, went to a chinese acrobatics show and to a peking duck restaurant. I just finished classes for today and Im about to indulge in a 2 hour powernap then get up for dinner and go for a karoeke bar with most of the people from here. tomorrow is our first day off since we got here but i got another assignement to do then while also preparing for new years eve that same day. This year is the year of the dragon, and according to legend it is a wonderfull traditional festival rumoured to be completely, off, the, hook. In the past few days i have visted many places in beijing but not nearly enough yet. With the temperature staying comfortably 15 degrees below zero from today, i hope to get arround to more places without getting frostbite or an overexcitement attack from all the new and crazy things here in the peoples republic of china.

There is no telling when the next entry will be as things are about to swift on to the highway and change into 5 gear. All I can say is, Put the pedal to the metal china.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0302s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb