beijing!!


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Beijing » Great Wall of China
January 20th 2007
Published: July 4th 2009
Edit Blog Post

quan ju dequan ju dequan ju de

my fingers pointed at the quan ju de in the station
I have been to Beijing in 2007~~~When i was in university....
I love Beijing,it is our capital and I imagine beijing is very great and historic city!
Beijing is very clean,the people are so friendly!They are talkative!When i was in beijing ,at about 11:00pm,we lost ,so asked the man who was walking with his dog!WOW,he talked to us for half hour!Very talkative and kind!

And there are many places deserve to visit.hmmm,I have been to the great wall,(i visit it for one day,9:00am to 6:00pm)and i have the student card,the enter ticket cost me 22.5yuan!!!very cheap!!

oh,there was a funny story when i were goingto take the bus to the great wall,a private driver asked me if i wanted to go to the great wall by his car,i did not want to answer his question, so i kept silent,so he used english ask me if i was korean or janpanese,and i used cantoness to answer him,no,we are guangdong people,The man continued to speak broken english to me,,,haha,that's funny...at last we replied him in Mandarin.


Great wall,at first i felt a little disappointed,becasue i just like walked on the road,or slope.But when i climed it higher and higher,i cant imagine the difficulities to build this wall!And it is so stable just as walking on the big and wide road...it is an incredible work!



and i went to quan ju de 全聚德 to eat the Roast Beijing duck,it is very expensive for me!(i am a student,no much money)it cost 200 yuan a duck!!!i orderd the half one.....it tasted very good!!and i thought it was not enough ,so after that day,i went to a little resturant to have the whole duck,just cost 50 yuan!!
hmmm,i like beijing's sugar gourd 糖葫芦,I have three every day in beijing!delicious!!ahaha
and beijing's dumpling is good too ,i like the little resturant in the deep of the little road near tiananmen
and the dumpling cost 8 yuan for 15 dumpling,the fillings are tomato fried egg!!!1




Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

the tough guy certificatethe tough guy certificate
the tough guy certificate

chinese saying, you dont go to the great wall who is not a tough guy or tough girl


6th July 2009

hei thanx for the input, Bejiing sounds nice, one day i hope to travel there and see the great wall myself. Though isn´t it allot of tourists there? I usually like to travel to those small cites, where I don´t meat Norwegians or other Europeans on every corner hehe.. The barony was beautiful, to bad we did not have enough time there, but Im glad we got to see those other places as well.
24th July 2009

beijing
There are many tourists in Beijing,most of them are from asian,i heard many different asian language when i visited tiananmen.Especially Japanese and Korean.I am from a quiet city,so i was so surpriced when i visited beijing. Norway and Holland are the places which i want to travel most!But i think it costs a lot,so i have to save money.And if you prefer small cities,i would love to post some small cities in some day.... Best wishes from China

Tot: 0.158s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1246s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb