What a shit show.


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia
November 29th 2008
Published: November 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

I apologize for the title but it is the only title fit for what we have done. SO back to Angkor wat. It was massive. Beautiful. Amazing. Don't know how anyway can build something like that without or even with our modern day tools let alone what they had. We saw some monkeys and they tried to steal stuff. The usual monkey business. hehe. The night of my bday we were all a bit sick but my friends are troopers. we had a nice dinner and went to Angkor What bar for another go. Had a great time, but a late night and had to get up for a bus at 630 the next day. Well that was some bad decision making there. Shelby being actually sick had to get sick in the bathroom. Just think about a bus bathroom in a third world country. Yeah gross. So we make a decision to get off in a town at the only hotel where no one speaks English. The bus is going to drop us off. We don't really have any other option. The bus is a 2 story with the luggage downstairs. so we are all hanging out down there feeling way better without the major sway of the bus so we decide we will stay. We aren’t even willing to take our transfer bus, we just keeping trekking all the way back to Phnom Penh. We met some fellow Canadians down in that luggage area as well. we all hung out with some chickens to add to the fun. We get to Phnom Penh get a hotel, sleep eat dinner with fellow Canadians. Sleep. The next day attempt to get to Laos. Bus leaves at 700am the next day but its Friday and we can’t get our visa for Laos till Tuesday. So now we are in a pickle and decide we will go up to siem reap AGAIN! and try to get to Thailand then to Laos cause they will issues visas on their boarder just not Cambodia. So now we are back in Siem Reap. We went to the pool today, but missed most of the sun. Then I dropped a lounger on my finger and kind of cut some of my thumb off. It hurts a lot. Especially when the workers bust out the straight iodine and vodka to poor all over it. Tomorrow we have a taxi picking us up at 630am to take us to the Thai boarder. Then on to Laos...hopefully! This tubing better be fun!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.034s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0189s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb