Use Fiverr To Cover Your Bills When You Travel To Cambodia And Vietnam


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia
December 5th 2017
Published: December 4th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Outsourcing sites are a great way to earn money while you travel



Do you want to travel for a vacation or maybe you just want a change of environment? On another hand, you may be making plans to relocate to Cambodia or Vietnam. In all these scenarios one thing is sure, you're going to need money to pay bills. Since you'll be in a foreign land as a visitor, you may not be legally permitted to work. Even if you have some money stored up, it's only a matter of time till you will need to replenish it. This is especially important if your trip to Cambodia and Vietnam will extend for a long time.



Thanks to the internet you can make money remotely without legal restrictions holding you back. Making money online is an efficient way to pay your bills when you're on a trip to a foreign land. Also, there are so many gig platforms that provide an opportunity for you to make money. So, you don't need to look for people on the internet by yourself.



One of the best places to make money online is Fiverr. You must have heard of Fiverr before but how much do you know about this mega gig market? Well, keep reading to find out how to make money on Fiverr when you are in Cambodia and Vietnam.



How to Make Money On Fiverr When You Are in Cambodia and Vietnam



Open a Fiverr Account and Set Up a Gig



Fiverr is a virtual marketplace where you can sell anything for as low as $5 to a buyer. Your gig can be a writing gig, counseling gig, translation gig, etc. As long as it's not illegal, you can sell it on Fiverr. Be sure to go through the terms and conditions before you start.



2. Always Ask for Feedback



After you have gotten your first buyer and satisfied their needs make sure you ask for feedback. Feedbacks are essential because most buyers always consider your ratings before they hire you. However, feedbacks are a blessing and a curse. So, make sure you do everything you can to leave your client happy. It's the only way to avoid negative feedback.



3. Offer Your Buyers a Guarantee



One way to get buyers on the gig market is to give them a form of assurance that their money is not going to waste. This is why they buy gigs through a platform in the first place. So, telling your prospects that you are willing to give them a 100%!r(MISSING)efund if you opt to cancel the order for any reason will make them interested. If a buyer accepts a cancellation request after giving you a negative review, the feedback will disappear if the order is canceled and the money is refunded. However, these cancellations are visible to the public so you should try to avoid making it a habit.



Conclusion





The last thing to do is to start making withdrawals of your earnings. You can withdraw your money from your Fiverr account after the speculated security period has passed. You don't have to be in your resident country to make money for paying bills. You can still pay your bills with money you make online as you enjoy your stay in Cambodia and Vietnam.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.262s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1847s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb