Sihanoukville Day??


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Sihanoukville
June 1st 2008
Published: June 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

Our days here are now numbered so, determined to enjoy ourselves, we headed to the beach. After another fantastic day of lying interspersed with some eating and a little ball throwing we headed back to Monkey Republic for some food and a shower before heading to the casino. With luck on some sides but not on others we finished at the casino (60 dollars up!!) and then went for a little stroll down the beach and then home to bed for a long sleep.

in a whole other country....

I woke up feeling refreshed. I had refused the hostel party the night before (which was seriously loud) but I was so tired I eventually slept through it. I had my usual coffee and baguette for breakfast and headed for town.

The daytime was spent in parks and doing a little bit of shopping, still sampling all the street food that bangkok has to offer! After an afternoon nap, so hot you really couldnt do much else, I decided to hit the town alone and see what the evening brought me. I went back to the scene of the crime from a few nights ago, gullivers, and it was really quiet. As i was out the door and leaving, two slightly tipsy girls were outside drinking from a bucket. It was Helena and Georgie again!

Without much persuasion I re-entered (i just can't get enough of that frisking) and we drank the night away. 'Someone' decided to order tequilla, and that pretty much sums up the evening. After escorting a very drunk Thai man away from Georgie because he had 'wondering hands', I went home. Very late!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.111s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0671s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb