Last Day again..


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Sihanoukville
June 2nd 2008
Published: June 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Waking up and feeling far healthier than usual we booked our bus tickets for the second time and headed off down to the beach! We were both still very tired and felt that it would take more than one night to shake this week-long hangover! As usual on the beach, we picked our favourite spot and relaxed in the sun! Soon after we were joined by the usal crowd of people we had met the nights before and a handfull and crafty kids trying to sell us more bracelets!

As the day blissfully dissapeared, we had the standard fresh tuna baguette and went back to relaxing before the weather cloued over in the late afternoon. After enough sun we wandered back to our hotel and had a quick shower before one final treat! We returned to our favourite massage parlour and had an even better massage (if that was at all possible!)

In the evening we were very brave and ventured out for some alternate cuisine. We had a very pretentious meal which was fantastic although deep down we missed the pork kebabs with mashed potatoes. We then met up with the usual crowd and enjoyed a few quiet beers. Everybody seemed convinced we would not be leaving on Tuesday and even we had our doubts but we felt determined to enjoy some more of Cambodia.

meanwhile.........

Fudge and Co's plane was delayed until late this evening, so I had another day pottering around, eating local food and just generally hanging out! I was very tired from the weeks activities, so I thought I would have a few strong Chang beers and have a nap before everyone arrived! I instructed Fudge which bus to get on and everything was fine. Only, when she and Bijal arrived in Khao San, I was fast asleep in bed!

A few phone calls later, with them and two other girls stranded, I finally woke up and ran down the road to meet them! This was now around 2:30am. They didnt seem too impressed with me! But, we found a hostel for the other girls and went to on to our hostel.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0323s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb