Yep, you've guessed it - Sihanoukville!


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Sihanoukville
May 31st 2008
Published: June 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

After much discussion, we felt it would be better for the trip and our livers to leave on sunday morning. We booked our bus ticket to Siem Riep and headed off down to beach. Coincidentally Dale was feeling very similar! The weather was glorious and we stayed chilling around the beach until 6pm. After a quick internet visit, we had dinner in the hotel once again (just can't get enough of those pork kebabs with mashed potato!) We then returned to our pig sty of a room and packed up all of our stuff.

Feeling very exhausted, we headed into the bar for a couple of quiet beers but as the evening wore on we couldn't help but feel we were leaving sooner than we wanted too! We attempted to cancel our bus tickets but it was too late. In the end we just cut our losses and headed out on the town. At the moment we are still torn between the idea of staying for a month and working here but there is still so much we want to see and do. We have therefore made the grown-up decision to stay for one more day and then depart for Siem Riep.

Meanwhile...
Dale is down and out! Too much partying has caught up..... I leave my bed twice all day. Once is to grap some more water and some Phad Thai; the other is to have a leaving dinner with Peta, who like me also has felt the brunt of partying too hard! The dinner was at a Nepalise restaurant, and the curry was accompanied only with Coca Cola, and an early night! Enough said.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Slave labourSlave labour
Slave labour

Another friend called 'no name'
Welcome to Monkey RepublicWelcome to Monkey Republic
Welcome to Monkey Republic

Not sure if we lived here or on the beach


Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.053s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb