Day 04: Old Phnom Penh, New Experience (Aug 2018)


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Phnom Penh
August 12th 2018
Published: August 19th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Sunday, 12th August 2018

This is our final morning in the city of Phnom Penh before our 3.25pm flight back to Singapore in the afternoon. Early morning, we wasted no time to head to the Central Market for breakfast. From one of the stalls at the edge of the market, we ordered yam cakes, baguettes and coffee to boost up our day. The market wasn't too overwhelmed with people at this time of the day as we soon realised in the afternoon. When we pop by for lunch later, it was filled with locals and tourists jostling for space.

Anyway, after breakfast, we did not have too much time to wander about since we had to gather at the hotel lobby by 12pm for our transport to the airport. We did manage to pop by at the Old Market by the river for some last minute browsing before heading back to the Central Market for some light lunch.

Back at the hotel room, after a quick wash-up, most of us were at the lobby by 12pm. The ride to the airport was a short one and we had ample time to idle about for our last round of team bonding before the Jetstar flight back to Singapore.

Personally, this 4D3N Phnom Penh retreat was a very rewarding experience for myself since I had more opportunities to mingle around and understand my team-mates better as we go about our separate routines after the trip.

I'm certainly looking forward to the next retreat in August 2019. And before I go, I shall end this post with a famous quote from Mr Handsome who said, "The Greatest Gift in Life is Meeting People and Being a Part of Many Friendships. The Most Amazing Thing is the Passion and Commitment from the Most Genuine Characters."

It is this common passion that brought us together in the first place and pursue the things that truly matters in life.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0282s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb