More driving


Advertisement
Uganda's flag
Africa » Uganda » Eastern Region » Jinja
January 26th 2010
Published: January 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Jan 26
Day 11
Today we had a early wake up for what was suppsed to be a 9 or so hour dive but it turned out to be a 14 hour day with a few short stops. It was Ozzie day so we all painted our faces and played Ozzie music all day. It was also Kathy birthday so when we finally made it back to Jinja we decided to buy dinner on he deck overlooking the Nile. It was very nice. After dinner Paul Maydeena and Kathy did a few intresting shots one was called the giraff where you put the shot on the floor and then have to take it with out using you hands or gettig on your knees. Then they did a crocodile where they laid on their back and had to roll over onto the shot without thier hands. It was quite humorous. I bought a beautiful painting that night at from Greece who was the waiter/host from the green light restaurnat. 
The girls and I couldn't be bother puting a tent up since we arrived so late and were leaving so early so we all decided to have a sleep over on the truck we slept on the mats in between the seats. 

Advertisement



Tot: 0.422s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0734s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb