June 3


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania
June 3rd 2010
Published: June 21st 2010
Edit Blog Post

6-3
Same time for breakfast but Lucy never serves until about 8:15. Dana and I walk down for coffee and wait.
Dana and I did clinic again. Dr. God brought us the preacher that he works with to be seen for his asthma, htn, gout, and wt. He wanted us to do education with him. Mary Ellen asked us to see him also. We took our time with patients to answer their questions and explain things. It seems like they just push them through by testing for the usuals and get them out. Several people had been seen for things more than once and never gotten an answer so they came knowing we were there to try to get resolution.
We saw about 15 or so again. Jimmy is the bottle neck because he is the only one who can do the labs. Anyone could be trained to do them. They aren’t difficult, it’s just that no one has been trained.
Gave our orders to Jen and Mirinda and others went into town to get beer and snacks. We all sat outside talking until dinner. Most stayed up and partied but I watched Shakespeare in Love on Dana’s Ipad.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0969s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb