Friend's Day 2008 in Moshi


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania » North » Moshi
June 8th 2008
Published: June 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

RICHARDSON FAMILY MISSION REPORT
Brent & Julie Richardson
PO Box 1727 Arusha, Tanzania East Africa
email: Brent - JBrentRichardson@gmail.com TZ phone:011 255 755 539 399
email: Julie - JulieRenae75@gmail.com TZ phone:011 255 783 379 955




What a great way to wind up one wonderful week as we prepare for another one. Today marked the final day for the Safari for Souls Campaign 2008 in Moshi. We had over 140 in worship this morning, as two of our visitors from Florida led the services. Ralph Rowand taught bible class on having a heart like David, "Who had a heart like God" and then Ryan Tuton led the worship service on the various ways to receive the gospel. After morning worship we had a fellowship meal of Pizza and pasta, followed by home made ice cream and pies of all kinds...... I was just teasing, we had beans and rice. But never the less, after we all filled our bellies, we returned inside and had an afternoon singing. The day was closed out by Wilfred Massawe and a lesson on being a good steward. We were also blessed to be able to have the Bakers down to visit this morning, as well as the Hochdorf's, (minus Anita, as she is still not feeling well) and the Browns.

After reflecting some on the activities of the last week, we truly feel like this has been the best campaign that has been conducted in Moshi. No the numbers are not as big, nor did we have the number of campaigners for this week. But from a spiritual perspective, much good has been done. The studies that I had listened in on where much more in depth, and time was spent on people instead of paper. We are looking forward to returning to these studies knowing that a good foundation has been laid, in which to build the future of the Lord's church in Moshi. And the view of the campaigners was great too. I dont know that we heard one single complaint from them all week. They have really been a blessing and for those of you that have loved ones here, you should be proud.

Tomorrow we will load up and head to Arusha. On Tuesday, the men will begin a week worth of classes, the ladies and children will follow Wednesday through Saturday. Then the following week
The Children's Bible Class this morningThe Children's Bible Class this morningThe Children's Bible Class this morning

we joined the two classes into one...
we will be conducting two campaigns at the same time in Arusha and Mosquito River. Continue to pray for us as we travel back and forth on these less than ideal roads. Continue to pray that God will continue to give the increase. Thank you to each and everyone that makes this possible.

With Love From Africa,
Brent and Julie Richardson and the kids


Additional photos below
Photos: 48, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

The Baker family has returned to usThe Baker family has returned to us
The Baker family has returned to us

John & Angie with their two children Daniel and Abby, they've been away on furlough.
Julie & Shasta BrownJulie & Shasta Brown
Julie & Shasta Brown

Missing having time to sit down and visit, with everything going on....
Shasta & Anthony came to visitShasta & Anthony came to visit
Shasta & Anthony came to visit

talking to Angie, We're so glad the Bakers are finally home!
Danile & GarrettDanile & Garrett
Danile & Garrett

Just look how he's grown...
with 146 in attendancewith 146 in attendance
with 146 in attendance

We wrapped the circle around the church yard two times!
Angie & Abby Baker... Angie & Abby Baker...
Angie & Abby Baker...

Great to have them with us this morning!


Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0563s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb