The Kruger National Park


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Mpumalanga » Kruger National Park
September 24th 2012
Published: September 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

A few weeks ago I was very fortunate to be in The Kruger National Park, which is the biggest National Park in South Africa. It is very famous to both South Africans as well as people from all over the world.

It is a very big park so make sure that you are able to stay for a few days or even weeks so that you can make the most of it. There are a number of rest camps, private camps, bushveld camps as wells as caravan and camping sites.

The Kruger National Park is home to the big five namely the Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant and Buffalo, but there are lots more wildlife for you to see.

The Kruger National Park is a place that you go to when you want to relax, get in touch with nature as well get excited over the nature. You can explore the Park in your own vehicle like I did, or you can book day and night drives in an open 4x4 vehicle. Guided trails are also available.

The Kruger National Park is a must see for all South Africans as well as tourists. Just a warning, if you are planning a trip to the Kruger, no alcohol is allowed to be taken into the Park.

The Kruger National Park will provide you with an amazing holiday and your camera is essential.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.097s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0745s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb