St Lucia - A piece of heaven on earth


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » KwaZulu-Natal
September 24th 2012
Published: September 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

St Lucia is one of my favourite places in South Africa and i think that it is a must see.

It is a place that you can go to when you want to get away to a calming place, it is a very quiet place and full of nature and wildlife. It is a place where you can go and relax and just sit and view the wildlife all day but there are also many activities to keep you busy and entertained.

One thing I love to do while I’m in St Lucia, is to just sit alongside the estuary and watch the hippos and crocodiles, but my favourite thing to do while I’m there is go on a sundowners cruise. You can find out about this in the small town. These cruises will take you as close to the hippos and crocodiles as they possibly can.

Fishing and bird watching are also very popular activities in St Lucia as well whale watching out at sea. You can also find out about this in the town, there are boats that take groups of people out to sea to go whale watching, this is very popular with the overseas tourists.

While you are in St Lucia, you should take a drive to Hluhluwe Game Park to enjoy some more wildlife or to Cape Vidal to enjoy the beaches.

St Lucia is my favourite place in Kwa-Zulu Natal and I would recommend this stunning getaway. There are load of different accommodation options so make sure you take a relaxing holiday to St Lucia soon.

Don’t forget your cameras!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0475s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb