Top 10 Tourist Destinations : France, Spain and U.S.A


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » KwaZulu-Natal » Durban
September 24th 2012
Published: September 24th 2012
Edit Blog Post

FranceFranceFrance

The Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.

1. France


France is the third-largest European country after Russia and Ukraine. Recovering from the losses it suffered in the two world wars, France today stands as one of the strongest nations of the world, economically, politically and culturally. The country possesses the second-largest Exclusive Economic Zone in the world.French is the official language of France and is spoken by 270 million people worldwide. It is also the official language of thirty other countries. The major religion is Roman Catholicism. The other religions followed by the French population include Islam, Judaism, Buddhism and Hinduism.Paris is the capital of the country and is the cultural heart of the Western world. One of the most beautiful and romantic of all cities, the city is also a culture-gully famous for its beautiful structures and the magnificent Museum of Louvre.


2. Spain


Officially referred to as the Kingdom of Spain, Spain is a developed country with the twelfth-largest economy in the world. The country has rich cultural heritage among which bullfighting is the most famous and renowned all over the world. It is considered to be one of the most controversial as well as popular sport in Spain.Castilian, commonly known as Spanish is the official

SpainSpainSpain

A traditional festival on the streets of Spain.
language of Spain. English and Germany are widely spoken by tourists and foreign residents in the country. Madrid is the capital city of Spain. It is the largest city in Spain with over five million people.

3. USA


A federal republic, United States of America is composed of a federal district - Washington DC- and 50 states. All the states except for Hawaii islands are situated in mainland America.
USA covers the central portion of North America and forms borders with both the North Atlantic Ocean and the North Pacific Ocean, between Canada and Mexico.The United States of America is world's third-largest country in terms of population. For a large country, the United States is also remarkably uniform linguistically and culturally.




Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

USAUSA
USA

The Brooklyn Bridge in New York, USA.


Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0777s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb