Top 10 Tourist Destinations : Italy, China, U.K and Russia


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » KwaZulu-Natal » Durban
September 25th 2012
Published: September 25th 2012
Edit Blog Post

ItalyItalyItaly

The colosseum, in Italy.


4. Italy


Mont blanc with a height of 4810mts., is the highest point in Italy. Italy is also famous for the two volcanoes, Mount Vesuvius near Naples, the dormant volcano and Mount Etna , the active volcano situated in Sicily. Italy experiences both Mediterranean and Continental type of a climate. Places located on high altitudes are colder and wet than the places located along the coast. Specifically in winter a remarkable difference in temperature is marked while moving from north to south. The east coast is drier in compare to the west coast and is more colder in winter. Rome is the capital city of Italy . Rome is also known for the Roman Catholic Church .


5. China


The incredibly rich cultural heritage of China has fascinated the world for centuries. It has been one of the world's oldest civilizations and the home of a proud and colorful people with a history of revolution and internal turmoil.China 's present identity is overwhelmingly Communist . After the fall of the erstwhile Soviet Union , The People's Republic of China ( PRC ) remains the largest communist state anywhere in the world.It is the fourth largest country in the world in

terms of land area with Beijing as its capital city. It is divided into 23 sheng or provinces, 5 autonomous zizhiqu or regions and 4 shi or municipalities. The Chinese terrain is mostly mountainous. There are vast deserts like the Gobi in the West while fertile deltas and plains lie mainly in the east. The largest river is the Yangtze Kiang.

6. UK


The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as United Kingdom or Britain or UK is a sovereign state situated on the north-western coast of Europe. UK comprises of four countries: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.A political union between England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland known as United Kingdom is recognized for advancing science and literature and also for bringing industrial revolution. One of the most developed countries of the world; it was once famous for controlling the quarter of the earth surface. With varied landscapes, multi-cultural societies, United Kingdom is also world's sixth biggest tourist destination.


7. Russia


The Russian Federation is a country situated in northern Eurasia, dissected by the Arctic Circle.Moscow is the capital city of Russia. With a population of 11,514,330, Moscow is the most populous city in the

U.KU.KU.K

The London bridge in London, U.K.
country. The city serves as the political, administrative, economic, cultural, educational, and transportation center of Russia.Russia is the largest country in the world. It occupies more than one-eighth of the inhabited land area of the planet. The country is one of the most-visited in the world owing to innumerable attractions.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0525s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb